Friday, September 24, 2010

TAI CHI # 8

Last night we had beginners in the class. It takes a beginner to highlight one's position on the learning curve.  As they moved through the forms, with this heel up, and that arm down, I found myself flowing through at least 80% the movements looking a little like I knew what I was doing.  Voila!


So I raise my glass to  beginners everywhere for the insights they offer and I raise my glass to   experts everywhere who willing to share their knowledge with others.  And finally,  I salute all of us at various stages between those two vantage points, for participating, engaging and just plain "giving it a go".  For being fearless about looking awkward,  for showing up  and improving each week,  be it ever so slowly.

That after all, is what life is all about....... No?

No comments: