Tuesday, September 7, 2010

10 QUESTIONS

I found these questions circulating on various blogs.......interesting to ponder.


1. What simple pleasure would you miss most if it was no longer a part of your life?
     I miss having a companion. I never realized how much 
     widowhood would impact my core. 

2. What was one of your prized possessions as a child or teenager?
     As a child my prized possession was "Twinkle" a turquoise 
      three wheeler bike, that  sparkled in the sun  
      and sped downhill  with at least two riders, 
      one steering and one standing up on back of the bike. 
      I can still feel the wind in my face.

3. Name a book you’ve read (or movie you’ve watched) multiple times.
    Love Actually.   A romantic Christmas movie.....perfect.

4. What is your current career/vocation? If you could try another one, what would it be?
     Draftsperson/Office Manager.       Artist extraordinaire!

5. If you could take a six-month sabbatical, where would you go and what would you want to do/learn/study?
     All of my life I have loved India, the color, tradition, 
      music, food, spirituality.

6. In your opinion, what is the quintessential comfort food?
     Dark chocolate.

7. What was a formative moment or turning point in your life?
     Discovering, I was accepted and forgiven........
      Just as I am.

8. Do you have any regrets that are particularly difficult to shake?
    I did the best I could, with the knowledge I had at any 
    particular time in my life.   
    Regrets some, but none to difficult to shake.  
     See question 7........

9. If you could be really talented at a skill of your choice, what would it be?
     Painting/Drawing/Photography........................

10. If you had to choose one word to describe what you hope your life is like in 10 years, what would it be?
     Grateful.

No comments: