Monday, September 20, 2010

THE FALL DIET

For many. many years Fall has been my new beginning. Odd perhaps, but when my son returned to school his mum returned to the newest diet offered that month. Of course my  resolve withered pretty fast, and Halloween  always was a break-down night, that is if I made it that far.
Times have changed, as times will do, now in my sixties I find my blood tests are not the healthy ones I had all of my life. I was shocked. Moi? pre-diabetic, LDL elevating as I write and joint pain......no one told me about joint pain and the way it wears one down. Where are my golden years as I travel through this decade?  And the bad news is there is no good news on the horizon.
But, I am still  Pollyanna at heart, so I dragged my ample butt to Weight Watchers on Saturday and here I go again......
Now let's see if I can hang in there this trip and stay the course.  I am not betting on it...but I am praying on it......

No comments: