Thursday, August 5, 2010

BROKEN PLACES



I am taking my old achy knees to Tai Chi classes tonight. The bad right knee and the aching left knee that I twisted last Friday, hunkered down, staining a corner of the deck that dh built 25 years ago. The area was designed never to be reached by human hands, or so it appeared to me last Friday. My knees paid the price of my stubborness to stain that particular area. I am not sure how the exercises will go, but go I shall.

More and more with each passing week, I find my body is letting me know it is present, and not in a healthy way. I do not like that feeling..... Perhaps it is too late...but perhaps it is not. Today Is The First Day Of The Rest Of My Life and a call to live, after all.

Today, I am thankful for aches that talk to me, and new beginnings that are always within reach.


Onward..... into the fray

No comments: