Thursday, July 3, 2008

A DAY OFF WORK?????


"A Man he works from sun to sun but woman's work is never done"

A day off work...let me savor the thought and the day. I slept till 9:45 am, yes 9:45!
Now I am up showered and still in my PJ's, bliss. Now what for the rest of the day? Well I need to go to the laundromat and wash the huge down comforter which has been patiently folded and waiting to be washed and stored, since the last cold night, in preparation for this coming winter. How long ago was that cold night? Hard to remember in the current heat. I threw three extra large bath towels downstairs from the upstairs shower, I will wash them too. Stop by Walmart while the bedding is in the laundromat. Then this afternoon I will vacuum and wash the floors.... Hey where did my wonderful day off go???? Nothing changes and maintenance is work in any endeavor.............

No comments: