Monday, July 14, 2008

ALL THE BETTER TO HEAR YOU WITH......

Well if you have to have ears....have EARS..... the desert rodent shown above has ears so big he can hear an enemy approaching him from very far away. Some thoughts came to my mind when I found his image:

1) The wonder of evolution.

2) Is he more nervous with such radar on his head?

3) Are they high maintenance? They sure look it!


Now if I had a set of ears that large just imagine all of the troubles I could listen to. Talk about a sympathetic ear! I have always been a good listener, but with those tools who knows what heights I could reach! On second thoughts, maybe my brain would reach trouble saturation point too quickly......

What's the old proverb about the grass being greener? Never mind, after giving it careful thought; I do believe I'll keep the ears I have, thank you very much..... Anyway, it would be so difficult to find earrings, don't you think?

No comments: