Friday, January 28, 2011

SOME DAYS.....

Some days one just runs of of "feel good." And this winter is  feel good energy sapper for those of us drafted into the snow moving business on a weekly basis.     Eight...yes eight snow storms since December's end.   This magpie mirrors my current sensibility.  I do love sparkly snow, but I would so much rather just purchase some of Martha Stewart's wonderful sparkly glitter.  I would not have to shovel that into five foot walls that make one feel like one is living in the trenches.


On a positive note, I have lost 5 lbs over the past three storms. Bringing my weight loss to a total of 15 lbs since November, 2010. And my blood sugar this morning was 83 when it usually runs around 104.  So even a disgruntled magpie has something to be grateful for. No matter, how much she dislikes the process the outcome is positive. 

So, it seems that an ancient one has been whispering in my ear.    Upon examination of my predicament  I finally heard them and accepted the blessing.   Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.  But please, next big storm, send me snow plow.



No comments: